Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hank and the Girls

A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream where I was in an episode of the Golden Girls, along with Hank Stram. He and I were on a double date with the two pretty sisters. At the restaurant, he and I started talking about football. This angered the girls and Hank's date grabbed her steak knife and threatened us. The waiter grabbed it from her and the manager asked us all to leave.

In my dream, there wasn't a studio audience or laugh track, so we filed solemnly out of the restaurant and rode to the hotel where the girls live. Kind of depressing.

That was the end of the dream. The next morning when I woke up, I ordered Season 1 of the Golden Girls online and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I could only get through six episodes before I had to turn it off. The pacing of each episode became tedious and soporific. So, if anyone is interested in buying Season 1 DVD, its for sale.



By the way, after actually watching the show, I discovered the girls don't live in a hotel, but a nice one story home.