Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Neighborhood

I had quite the night last night. Details will be omitted, but I will address some highlights.

First off, I walked into a liquor store last night without any money, and walked out with a bottle of whiskey. I left my credit card at a bar (which I retrieved since) and had no cash on me. The clerk knows me and told me to come back later and pay it. That was a first for me.

I started the evening out prior to that, over at the Pour House celebrating a good check up at the doctor's office from that morning. What better way to celebrate good health than pouring toxins into your body?

I rode over on my bike and hung out for awhile. I was there for a couple of hours and about ready to leave when I encountered a woman named Laura and ended up drinking with her for another hour or so.

I finally broke away to hit Sun's Liquors before they closed only to realize I didn't have my credit card or money to pay for my purchase and not enough time to go get more.

As I mentioned the guy gave me the bottle (though I was pretty drunk at the time already) and went home.

I woke up this morning with a massive hangover. I am not a hangover guy. I had a minor one a week ago, but this morning was something else.

I suppose the reason is I haven't drank much all week (did have three beers and a whiskey at ZZ Top on Sunday, but as I said, that wasn't much.)

Now I have to go back to the liquor store and pay the bill. Paying the tab with a hangover ain't no fun!