Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ted N

Second entry in a row referencing older rock star.

I went home for lunch this afternoon.  I could have eaten at the office, but I required a 20 minute nap to bolster my reserves and my couch fits the bill.

Luke and Taz had remained in the house when I left for work earlier in the day, so I had to let them out to do their dogly business.  The second I opened the back door, Luke absquatulated like a rocket and I soon found out why:  he had seen  Morrissey lurking about and when Morrissey ran, Luke pinned him and  was slinging him around like a Japanese scarf.

I rushed over to free the poor kitty and he scratched my hand in the midst of the kerfuffel.  I am sure it was inadverdent.  

Nonetheless, I now have a case of cat scratch fever that would make Mr. Nugent proud.